Seaberry Studio cares deeply for the environment. We are always striving to learn about and implement eco-friendly practices where possible, whilst also ensuring the highest quality products.
Our current sustainable practices include:
- Printing art prints on demand to save excess stock
- Working with Australian suppliers
- Shipping using recycled paper mailers and packing
- Tea towels are designed and printed in small batches by hand using water-based inks in our home studio
- All physical promotional/marketing material printed on 100% recycled paper using soy inks
If you have any questions or concerns regarding our eco-friendly practices, please get in touch and we’d be happy to discuss.
10% off your first order
Join us on the creative journey!
Send enquiries to:
We respect and honour Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Elders past, present and future. We acknowledge the stories, traditions and living cultures of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples on this land.